Pages

Jodie Marsh Ties The Knot In A Secret Wedding



Jodie Marsh has tied the knot with the 'love of her life', partner James Placido, in a secret wedding ceremony.

The star revealed the happy news on Tuesday night in an Instagram post to her 324,000 followers.

She Wrote this "I just married the love of my life, my soul mate, my best friend; James Placido I love you and I'm so proud to be your wife.
"I promise to love you, support you, encourage you, help you and I promise to make you laugh every day of our lives.”

I hope they both live happily ever after!!!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment