Pages

Witney Housten's Daughter takes after her Mum

Oh Lord…say it ain’t so! National Enquirer has just published a picture of Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown’s daughter Bobby Kristina snorting what they claim is cocaine!
Now we all know Enquirer isnt the most reliable of sources but the pictures look very convincing.
This is heart breaking cos this girl witnessed first hand what drugs did to both her parents, her mom especially…she should run when she sees that ish!
Bobbi Kristina who turns 18 today released a statement on twitter yesterday slamming the story and the person behind it. she says; - See more at: http://www.that1960chick.com/2011/03/04/whitney-houstons-daughter-photographed-taking-cocaine/#sthash.UbjZBfrV.dpuf
A former very dear person to me did this. Set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like. God will smite them yes..But it’s really not what it looks like.. People will do anything for money which is extremely sad, and I’m very hurt by this.Thing’s people do these days to hurt others is a shame. All I can do now, is keep my head up high, keep looking towards the lord. All the lord is telling me is be still. That’s all, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. #BeStill. I love my family so much.
My mom just comforted me to the max, and I’m so thankful for her. Thank you so much lord for blessing me with an Phenomenal family and incredibly phenomenal mother. Thank you for giving me the strength to move forward and put things in the past.
And the person that did this was a result of a horrible relationship that went sour. I was in love_ he was in love with money. I’ve learned My lesson. I’m so much greater and blessed for it today, and I believe nothing less. That is the last I will speak of this, let’s praise god And be greatful and thankful for your family, and people that truly love you, strength, courage, and life lessons learned. GodblessUall

Ok?! I don’t wanna be hasty to pass judgement but please look at those photos…if she’s not snorting coke she’s snorting something…maybe sugar or baking soda?
This her excuse get K leg small…how does someone set you up to take pictures that look like you are snorting something! For goodness sakes you are Whitney Houston’s daughter…you have some awareness of how the media works…you should know better!
I’ve heard drug addiction is a genetic disease…if that’s the case she needs urgent help & prayers. God help her.


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment