Pages

Nick Jonas Show Off His Amazing Body For Flaunt Magazine


Holy, Jonas Brother!

Nick Jonas is showing off his killer abs again, this time on the cover of Flaunt magazine!

The 22-year-old looks super sexy in the black and white shot, wearing a muscle tank, low-rise jeans and with his six-pack and biceps fully on display.

"Check out my cover for @flauntmagazine at flaunt.com! Full feature out later this week!," he captioned the Instagram pic.

The former Disney star has had a big month -- he recently celebrated his 22nd birthday at The South Street Seaport in New York City on Tuesday and revealed he no longer wears his purity ring.

Nick told HuffPost Live before his big bash that he's decided to ditch the jewelry

"This is a real growth in me and not something I'm doing anymore," he said. "But I've got my set of values, things that are important to me now at this point in my life and that's all that matters."

"I've had an incredibly intense journey with faith and religion and my own growth. My belief in God is still very strong and important to me as a person and I think that's all that should matter," he continued. "I grew up in a church environment and still have love for the church."
We're guessing that his decision probably had something to do with his Miss USA girlfriend, Olivia Culpo.

What do you think about Nick's new cover? Tell toofab in the comment section below and click "Launch Gallery" above to see even more sexy stars! -

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment