Pages

Nicky Minaj ANACONDA Video (Ludicrous)


With lyrics like "f**k the skinny bitches in the club," we just knew the music video for Nicki Minaj's "Baby Got Back"-sampling butt anthem "Anaconda" was going to be downright ridiculous.

And Ms. Minaj didn't disappoint.

The video hit YouTube at midnight and features more rear end closeups than Kim Kardashian'sInstagram page. 

Drake also makes one of the few male cameos in the video, as the lucky recipient of one of Nicki's now-infamous lap dances.

Minaj recently opened up about the single's racy cover art -- taken from the set of the video -- and explained why she had no reservations with showing so much skin in the clip.

"[My manager] was thinking that it may be too over the top, and I said, 'Well you know, in the beginning of my career, I did pictures like that, I did photo shoots like that,'" she says. "And I didn’t want to lose that sense of who I am. I feel like one of the people I look up to the most was Madonna, and she’s never stopped pushing the envelope. She’s never stopped taking risks, and I don’t ever want to stop doing that either."

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment